where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

8.6.10

sorry/new stuff.

Poor blog.
I haven't posted anything for a bit.
Here's the thing; it's not because I haven't been busy.
I mean, I have a kid for christ's sake, and I wrote a book too.
I'm also traning for a marathon.
So you'll excuse me if this high priority, very important blog hasn't been rambled in for a while.

Now that I have that out of the way, I'd like to show you some of the finer things you may have missed out on.


Lost Duck Advice.


I designed my own running shoes.


this speaks for itself.


Cale, tomato, & homemade tamales.


Photo (and maybe drawing) from a bathroom stall in UC Davis, sent to me by my pal Jesse Vasquez.


M.I.A. is a dream




ACE Hotel, Portland.


ahem.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil