where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

5.12.07

The Mystery Note pt. III

So this was Mystery Note done before the thanksgiving holiday.
As you can see, I wrote the note, and I thought it would be funny to put it on a truck that was covered in bird shit.
(You can't see it in the photo, but it was completely covered in it, it was awful)
I put the note on, and the plan was to wait until the person came out (I thought Safeway was good for this, as no one really stays there too long).
Sadly, after waiting what seemed like a lifetime, the person came out, and left while I was looking the other way.
don't' hate me, I'll make it up to you next time.


(click on the photos to make them bigger)



Libellés :

2 commentaires:

Blogger graciela. a dit...

Oh my G-d! I know whose car that is. He's the reason I moved away from Sacramento.

05 décembre, 2007 17:03  
Blogger Richard St.Ofle a dit...

that's too crazy!
I had no idea it was his car!
wow.

07 décembre, 2007 08:46  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil