where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

15.3.10

Orson Song

Today, Orson was a wild man on the keyboard.
He usually goes nuts, keyboard is his favorite toy by far.
(on a side note, if he could speak, he'd probably be mad at me for calling it a "toy" because he takes it very seriously)

For over an hour, our neighbors enjoyed the sounds of Orson's keyboard concerto.
(one of them later asked if I was taking piano lessons)

I've recorded an excerpt of the avant-garde concert he put on for me, to share with you.

By the way, this photo was taken during the concert you hear.





Orson St.Ofle Concerto.caf
(you need quicktime player to play this, I think)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil