where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

6.12.07

The Mystery Note IV

So my pal Cori Heimer is in New York right now, and wants to take the Mystery Note game to the East Coast.

I think this will be the best one yet, because she's totally adventurous!
Hold your breath to see how it turns out.

(voting is over on Saturday morning)









The Mystery Note IV



I think I'm in love with you

Don't let them see you reading this

Have you had plastic surgery? You look great

I think there's someone following you

Today is your lucky day

call me as soon as you get this, something crazy has happened

I know what you did last summer

Write your phone number on this, and put it back where you found it. I'll contact you










View Results

Free Myspace Poll


Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil