where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

18.12.07

Mystery Note Suggestions Box

This isn't really a box, but there are three great Mystery Note games on deck, and I wanted to start getting the note polls together.

There's a MN featuring my pal Dani, one going to take place in France, and a special video edition featuring Jeremy Ferro.
I don't want to show all of my cards, but it'll be really cool, trust me.

Anyway, I wanted to collect suggestions for notes.
If you have an idea for a note, send me an email.
(mystery.note@saintofle.com)





STILL don't know what a mystery note is?
start here.
then read this
then this

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil