where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

20.12.07

The Mystery Note VI (Dani K-K)

Dani Kando-Kaiser is doing the next Mystery Note, and I'm totally excited.
Why?
Because while I enjoy myself in France, my Mystery Note work is going to be done for me, by one of the funniest, most witty fucking people I know.
I don't know how I got a real writer to do this, but I did.
Anyway, if you don't know Dani, you're in for a treat (and so am I).

Oh, and thanks for all of your contributions by the way.
There were so many, so I'm saving them up for the next three MN games.
(this one, Mystery Note France, and Mystery Video) so please be patient.
Love,
Richard








The Mystery Note VI (Dani K-K)



that ain’t my baby, and you know it

you’ve come a long way my friend

touché, you’ve made worm’s meat of me

I said hats, not cats! I can't believe you allowed this to happen!
My house is a fucking huge mess now!

I've waited six months. I'm going to Pop Pop's house tonight and I'm telling him the truth about the racoon. You brought this on yourself, pal!

Lance is going to be very mad when he hears what you have done

Please tow this vehicle

I fall asleep thinking about you. I love you, and you don't even know who I am.










View Results

Free Myspace Poll


Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil