where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

7.1.08

The Mystery Note Paris

Ok, so this will be only up for the vote for TODAY!
so vote quickly and vote often.
(results will be translated into French and used to spread Mystery Note pandemonium on the Old Continent)









The Mystery Note Paris



Let's get this taken care of, wait here until I come back

I had a dream about you last night

this car is leaking shit all over the clean street

your car is fat like an american

if you want to meet me for ice cream, all you have to do is say so

I've about had it with you parking in my spot!

don't look in your trunk! (ever)

you're way too drunk to drive!










View Results

Free Myspace Poll


Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil