where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

6.2.08

The Mystery Note VI Vote

My pals in California (and some other "states" such as Oregon, Arizona and New York) are in the voting mood, so I think it's time for a Mystery Note Vote, and I'm totally excited about this one.

For this special edition of the Mystery Note, I'll be collaborating with videographer Jerbot on a MN Video.

If you ever doubted my love for you, you can rest assured that I'm willing to wait in a car for hours waiting to record someone for your entertainment.
You're welcome.

What is a Mystery Note?


Voting will be today through Sunday.







The Mystery Note VI



It's done. He's gone. I expect payment within 24 hours.

Sorry about the pee on the windshield, I’d been drinking.

You’re the only one left. You have 24 hours.

I watched you from you bedroom window last night -- you looked great.

I've been watching you for 37 months now. I go through your garbage, wear the clothes you throw out, I even use your old toothbrushes; I have 4 of them now. Soon I will introduce myself to you. I know we were meant to be together. We will be together fore

You are the greatest person I know.

Fun is just around the corner! -- The Beach Patrol

Make sure your father gets the following message -- "3-8-18-13 -- March 1st " tell him!










View Results

Free Myspace Poll


Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil