where's the line that says "don't cross this"? ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f ss_blog_claim=1aa95fdb351af737718df98bcdffff9f

14.1.08

Saint Ofle Interviews Olivia Coelho

Aren't people always more candid when you catch them off-guard?
I plan to exploit this by interviewing some of the most interesting people that I know.

Here's how it works;
I'll select the person to be interviewed, and you ask the questions.
I'll call this person (out of the blue) and fire your questions at them, then I'll transcribe it for you to read.
(I'll probably need to borrow Corine's tape recorder)

Let's see how this goes.

The first person that I'll interview is also one of the most interesting and busy people I know; Olivia Coelho
Olivia is a Sacramento based cool-factory.
She owns Olipom, started Sellout-Buyout, and recently opened Bows & Arrows with Trisha Rhomberg.

Olivia is also a kick ass artist, having shown at galleries in Sacramento, and Portland, and she's on the board of the Crocker museum for their Crocker Contemporary series.


Send all questions to oliviainterview@saintofle.com
On Friday, I'll call Olivia (out of the blue) and ask her your questions.



(here's Olivia)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil